Jim Bridger League Membership Benefits
- Free Admission to the Museum of the Mountain Man
- Free Admission to Programs
- 20% discount in Gift Shop
- Unlimited Guest Passes
- The Beaver Plew Newsletters
- The current Volume of The Rocky Mountain Fur Trade Journal
- Invitations to and early notification of museum events.
- Business Partner Benefits
- Private lunch/tour with director/board (by apt only)
- Engraved Recognition on Tree
- Director’s Choice Publication
- Opportunity to hold private parties at the Museum
- NARM and ROAM reciprocal museum benefits
- Invitation to annual JBL Social. We encourage you to initiate your membership in the Sublette County Historical Society. Since its inception, the Society has spearheaded efforts to identify and mark historic sites and pioneer graves. It sponsors programs, living history event and workshops for both children and adults to further explore Wyoming settlement history. It produces the annual Green River Rendezvous Commemoration Days. The Society is the parent organization for the Museum of the Mountain Man, a facility that present a visual and interpretive experience into the era of the mountain man, the Plains Indian, the Oregon Trail and the developments of this region. A research library is available by appointment for public use. The success of the Sublette County Historical Society and the Museum of the Mountain Man depends upon those generous individuals and businesses who support our efforts with their donations and membership.