Rendezvous Membership Benefits (Benefactor)
- Free Admission to the Museum of the Mountain Man
- Free Admission to programs
- 15% discount in Gift Shop
- 10 Guest Passes
- Free membership for an associate
- The Beaver Plew Newsletters
- The most recent volume of The Rocky Mountain Fur Trade Journal
- Business Partner Benefits
- Invitations to and early notification of museum events.
- Private Lunch/tour with director/board (by apt only)
- Director’s Choice Publication
- NARM and ROAM reciprocal museum benefits
We encourage you to initiate your membership in the Sublette County Historical Society. Since its inception, the Society has spearheaded efforts to identify and mark historic sites and pioneer graves. It sponsors programs, living history event and workshops for both children and adults to further explore Wyoming settlement history. It produces the annual Green River Rendezvous Commemoration Days. The Society is the parent organization for the Museum of the Mountain Man, a facility that present a visual and interpretive experience into the era of the mountain man, the Plains Indian, the Oregon Trail and the developments of this region. A research library is available by appointment for public use. The success of the Sublette County Historical Society and the Museum of the Mountain Man depends upon those generous individuals and businesses who support our efforts with their donations and membership.